Monday, February 29, 2016

20 Years Later (Thank You, M'am)

If I were Roger 20 years later of the incident my son need to know my experience. It's important that the son learn what Mrs. Jones teach To Roger that night. Also he need to know that exist many way to got something but steal is not an option. It's important that he understand that we can teach a great lesson and not make more problems. She got the opportunity to call the police but she do something better, she change his life. Roger learn more that nigth with Mrs. Jones that he suppose to learn in jail. Roger need to teach to his son that exist multiple options to correct and error but the best way is talking about your problems like Mrs.Jones and Roger does that nigth.



3 comments:

  1. This is more a reflection than a retell.
    When I read this I was imagining this scene of Roger talking to his son about Mrs. Jones.
    In a summary you are saying that we need to share the things we learn with others.
    I like your point of view.
    Also I like this sentence: "Also he need to know that exist many way to got something but steal is not an option."
    Nasherine Flores

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the two main points of this post.
    1: There are many ways to gain things but stealing is not an option.
    2: The best way to teach and learn is to share personal experiences and struggles.
    Delmarie Torres

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you retell the story because we have to pass through diffferent things to really understand what was going on and what you can do in the future

    ReplyDelete