Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Reflection: Journal Project


The journal project, like last year, was a great experience and a different way to learn. It's not all about reading and reading, also we need projects that create open minds on a very freedom space. At the beginning the professor established the rules, some of them was don't stop writing, don't go by the jugular, nothing needs to make sense, among others. For me the most difficult was do not cross words, it was very hard. With the pass of the time I'm to keep writing no matter what and just follow the flow. It helps to be more alert when you're writing.

Like last year I have a good spots for do my writing, such like my room, the train, and the library. I like to experiment different places with different levels of people, noises and situations. My favorite was the train because is to much going on and on each station the situations change.

This year the professor also includes an analysis of us through a compass. These help to see our levels in the spiritual, mental, emotional and physical areas. When I have a difficult day I just make a compass and help me to see what is going in my life and which area I need to refocus. I like to put my numbers fast, other way I just go to thinking to much and change it. At the end I can say that I am more spiritual and emotional because in those areas have a good balance also I can say that I need to work in my physical area.

I have a wonderful time again doing this project. We need to keep doing things like these because exist so many ways to learn and these is one. It feels so good when I did my journal and my compasses right next because I can evaluate all the things I wrote in each part of myself. Make a journal feels like disconnected of my day and translate to a place where just are me and my notebook and were the only rules is that there are no rules.



3 comments:

  1. I like your charts and your reflexion.
    Also I like this sentence: "It's not all about reading and reading, also we need projects that create open minds on a very freedom space."
    And I like how you expressed about your experience because I enjoy it too.
    When I was reading this I was thinking about my experience.
    I would like to know more about your charts.
    Nasherine Flores

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tone of voice seems quite satisfied with this project. It almost encourages the reader to try it out.
    Delmarie Torres

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked the way you made your charts because they can catch the readers attention very quickly! Like other comments in this entry, while I was reading this entry I was thinking about my journal experience and it was very similar in some ways.

    ReplyDelete