Saturday, February 20, 2016

Use of force by William Carlos Williams


This was a great story when we can see the different elements that made a story. With this story we can reflect and see our background and find different moments like the girl in the story. For example when feel a big pain but keep quite to don’t see the doctor. I can realize now the danger of that act. Also is very interesting the climax of this story when the doctor literally need to use the force to work with the patient. It’s important to know that the doctor need to do his work and we sometimes are the obstacle. It’s a story that reminds you the traumas of your past.

For my story I use the example of a volleyball coach that takes the practice very hard. Sometimes I feel so exhausted that my mind was in the pain that I felt. Later I realize that he only want the best of us. In comparison with the story the coach can be the doctor that only wants to do something good but need to put some force.

5 comments:

  1. Check your tenses, especially past tense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this sentence: "In comparison with the story the coach can be the doctor that only wants to do something good but need to put some force."
    So you think that the doctor can use his force against the girl because it was for her own good?
    I like your pont of view.
    This reminded me about a teacher that was forcing me to do better and sometimes he made me feel bad but it was for my own good.
    I think this process is like a storm when we are in the storm we cannot see the light but when it is finnished we can see that the storm leave everything clean and that it was necessary.
    Nasherine Flores

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you linked both stories. I would like to hear more about how and when did you realize that your coach just wanted the best for you.
    Delmarie Torres

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the picture that you used for this entry and really liked your point of view because maybe at some point you thought that the couch was being a little tough but later on you understood that he only wanted the best for you.

    ReplyDelete